When you buy the Epson SureColor 5070 through Full Gamut, you will also receive
• 1x Photo / Fine Art Paper Roll 432mm Wide
• Choose between Satin or Rag
• Inc 12 months warranty, upgradeable to 5 years
• Install and Colour Tune Up for the Hobart Metro area
• Delivery is extra and quoted individually.
Designed to set the benchmark for professional imaging excellence, the 17 Inch Epson SureColor P5070 Series offers a refined design for enhanced performance and reliability. Ideal for professional photographic, fine art, graphic design and proofing applications, it features our advanced PrecisionCore TFP printhead and Epson Precision Dot screening technologies, developed to work exclusively with 200 ml UltraChrome HDX pigment ink cartridges. This next-generation 10-colour extended-gamut ink set includes higher-density Blacks and delivers up to twice the print permanence than the previous generation. Plus, get versatile media handling with automatic switching between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder.
- Refined printer design — improved dust and static control for reduced printhead nozzle maintenance
- Improved Black density — higher-density Black pigments for a wider contrast ratio and enhanced clarity for both colour and black-and-white prints
- Exceptional print permanence — offers next-generation pigment ink technology for up to twice the overall print permanence than our previous generation of ink
- Remarkable detail — Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead delivers high print speeds with 360 nozzles per colour channel, with variable-size ink droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters
- Versatile, productive media handling — automatically switch between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder
- Standard Edition — 10-colour UltraChrome HDX Ink set features Orange and Green and three-level Black inks supporting advanced black-and-white photographic printing
- Commercial Edition — includes an all-new Violet ink (in place of Light Light Black) to deliver an industry-best 99 percent PANTONE® PLUS FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated color matching, ideal for commercial and flexographic proofing applications.
- Designer Edition — offers all the features of the Standard Edition, plus it includes EFI Fiery eXpress for Epson, an industry‑leading software RIP with true Adobe PostScript 3 for accurate CMYK and spot color printing.
- Epson Precision Dot screening algorithm — ensures incredibly accurate control of the sizing and mixing of ink droplets for beautiful prints
- Easy to use — 2.7 Inch LCD panel allows for easy setup, control and maintenance of the printer
11" x 14" prints from 1:42 to 4:04; normal is 2:313
Delivery Options for an Epson SureColor Printer
- All deliveries need to be quoted and are additional to the printer cost
- Access and postcode will factor in the cost of the delivery
- If stairs are involved, we will require pictures showing the access
- You must be available for the full day that delivery is scheduled