- File Uploads
Uploading Images to Art Poster - Imagetec for Printing
Images can be uploaded to us in two different ways.
- If you wish to use the our online photo and photo product ordering system for Lab prints, Canvas or Clearface mount prints follow these instructions.
- If you wish to send us large files or non standard images use out HighTail service on follow these instructions.
We use the Dakis print ordering system for online print orders. This is a secure system with online payment through PayPal for Credit Card transactions.
To order standard photographic or Archival Cotton Rag (matte) paper prints, choose the Online Print Ordering option above. If you want a Canvas or a Acrylic Clear Face Mount print, choose the Order Canvas & Acrylic Prints option.
Follow the on screen instructions in both cases as the software is intuitive and easy to use. You will be taken through the options and payment screens. You will have the opportunity to have the images posted out to you or to pick them up in store. Click on the image above or the button below to be taken to the online ordering system.
Use this process to send us large files or files with specific needs not caterered for in our online photo ordering system.
- Open your web browser and navigate to https://www.hightail.com/u/ICC-Imagetec-Dropbox
- You will be presented with the following screen:
- Fill in the details as shown then click on the buttonSelect File
- Navigate to the folder that contains your images. Select either 1 or multiple images that you wish to upload. Click the Open button to proceed.
- Your files will appear in a list below your original message from step 1. If there are files that you wish to remove from the list click on the red next to the file name. When you are ready to send the files click the button.XSEND I
- You will see a progress bar for each file and you will be notified when each and all of the file uploads are complete.
- We will receive an email from YouSendIt notifying us that the files are ready for collection.
- Please contact us by email or phone if there are additional details you need to discuss about how we handle your files.