The world’s number one mould-made traditional printmaking paper, with more than 500 years of history and heritage is now available within the Canson Infinity Digital Fine Art & Photo Portfolio. B F K Riveshas a unique pure white tone obtained without the use of OBAs and a very specific smooth and velvety texture.
This exceptional paper is ideal for fine art prints and photographs and gives them a very prestigious aura.
Product Features & Benefits
• 100% Rag
• Mould-Made: the finest and oldest paper-making technic
• Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
• Dries instantly
• Water resistant
• No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
• Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation